About the product
MIX series of I/O modules with RS485 and IP (2x Ethernet) have been designed for building distributed control systems using MAC36, JACE800, TREND or any controller that has BACnet or MODBUS capability.
Each MIX module is equipped with the most commonly used types of I/O in building automation. All I/O modules have BTL, CE, and UL certificates.
The modules with RS485 and IP (2x Ethernet) are factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus (TCP/IP) and BACnet (IP), which are selected using DIP switches. Rotary switches are used to set the module address, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for the initial configuration of the unit without an external power supply.
Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
One of the easiest to set up and most flexible IP IO Modules on the market. This module provides the best value per point with the lowest footprint and will make you deliver any BMS project on time and within budget. The module has 8 Universal Inputs, 12 Digital Inputs, 6 Analog Outputs, 12 Digital Outputs and is ideal for larger projects.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon BACnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules
Inputs & Outputs
8xUniversal Inputs (8UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which supports the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input supports the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
- For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
12xDigital Inputs (12DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz
6xAnalog Outputs (6AO)
All analog outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10V DC maximum load up to 20mA
- PWM: 0,01Hz, 0,1Hz, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz
12xDigital Outputs (12DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- 2*Ethernet with built-in switch
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 160x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Documentation & Downloads
Business & Industrial > Automation Control Components